TMTz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bank Job v3.0

Go down

Bank Job v3.0 Empty Bank Job v3.0

Post by Rustyandme Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:27 am

Bank Job
By: Rustyandme

Bank Job v3.0 JA6aZOO

Bank Job v3.0 Kk4kcq4

MediaFire Download v3.0
Mega Download v3.0

Welcome to your greatest heist. You must climb the floors of the abandoned building to reach the rooftop. Once there, jump to the roof of the vault and make your way inside. There you will find the piles of gold to take and win!

Seems simple enough, right? This map is small and challenging, but it isn't too aggravating that you will rage quit. This map has all of the default World at War guns and perks with a few tweaks. My goal with this map was to make a simple map that played really well.

I have been making video games for years but this is my first Custom Zombies map. The map may look simple, but there are a lot of features that I included in this map that I have never seen before. While playing my map 50-90 FPS on my computer which doesn't even have the specs that are suggested to run WaW. Both solo and co-op has the option to disable effects to improve performance. The map itself is the same regardless of which setting you choose.

Features: (Credits included)
Self Revive in solo (UGX style)
Fully-functional Double Tap 2.0
Spawn with a Thompson
A perk machine is powered up every 3 rounds
Custom Shootable Easter Egg
Buy-able ending (tom_bmx)
Impact grenades
Upgraded weapons in the mystery box
Zombie Counter (ZM Wiki)
Health Display
Custom PaP Camo (ReclusiveShade)
Black Ops Round Chalk (sal24r)
Custom Perk and Power-up shaders (Deadnaut)
Solo Scoreboard (PROxFTW)

Other Notable Features:

Plus countless coding fixes to make the game function how you would expect.

Thanks to my amazing beta testers: SethVSGames, lunaseadiver, USSold1er, ThatCODBoss, cardoomannii, D3ATHCHAS3R, PG13assassin, LegendryCOD, Iconic_Gamer11

NOTE: When playing co-op please check to be sure everyone has the same map version. Otherwise the map will not work. The version number is listed in the bottom left corner under the map image once the map is selected in co-op.

Change Log:

If your computer says that the download might be malicious feel free to check out this batch of online virus scans of the download:
Virus Scan

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Links Broken)

Rustyandme

Back to top Go down

Bank Job v3.0 Empty Re: Bank Job v3.0

Post by TrillOGkush Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:12 am

Awesome Map i loved playing it and being able to Rob all the GOLD! hah thanks for the map Rustyandme!
TrillOGkush
TrillOGkush
Admin

http://www.tmtzgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum